Monday, April 13, 2009

Update on farm living...


Well since this seems to be the new thing, I thought I would give it a try. Sadly it has taken me 2 days to figure this out and I still don't really know what I am doing! So an update on mine and D's life...
1. It's getting to be that time of year where farming is getting busy, therefore my life now depends on the weather, exciting huh?
2.I just quit my job that I LOVED in the NICU at UAMS because being away from my new husband 4 days a week was just not worth it, so now I am jobless (scary huh?) and looking for something closer to home so I can actually feel married
3. We just got a new combine on the farm and I am probably way more excited about it than I should be, but I honestly can't wait to learn to drive it (its totally different than the old one)!!
4. My 8 lb dog Max LOVES living on the farm, I'm telling you, he runs around like crazy out here and I am terrified he is going to be bitten by a snake and I won't know what to do, the nearest vet is like 40 minutes away...
5. Since I am a "housewife" for the time being, I am doing laundry 24/7 and I actually have time to work on our house which is still not complete but I was hardly here the first few months. Being a housewife is definatley harder than I thought, I am actually ready to get a new job!
well that is it for now because the satellite man is here...

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you're blogging!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haley. OMG, your so adorable as a housewife. I hope everything works out with a nursing job. Where exactly are you living? Is it northwest AR?

    ReplyDelete