Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Procrastinating...

I think I am getting the hang of this thing now, thanks to me dear friend Rebekah! When I asked her how to do the blog, she said "Oh my gosh, are you pregnant!?!" Apparently people start these a lot when they get pregnant! I however, am not pregnant, just starting one because I was bored and thought it looked like the thing to do! I am sitting here procrastinating on all the clothes I have folded in the den that need to be put up...its funny how you can NEVER have ALL the laundry done. Drives me insane.

Easter this year was wonderful. We had a big time on Saturday afternoon/night with all of Daniels family. The kiddos are just so stinkin cute, they keep us all laughing all the time! Sunday morning we got up early, got ready, and drove to LR to meet my parents and sis at church and then had Easter lunch with all of my side of the family. It really was a great day minus all the rain and thunder and minor flooding we drove though headed back to Tichnor. Here are a few pics!





1 comment: