Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mischievous Max

It has definately been one of those days. I had to go to Stuttgart today for a couple nursing interviews so I told my mother in law I would pick up her tax returns. I left home at 11:30 this morning, picked up the tax returns, and went to my first interview. After spending an hour in the first one and an hour in the second one, I so did not want to go for my big Wal-Mart run but I bit the bullet and went. On my way home I realized I forgot a couple groceries so I had to stop at the grocery store in Dewitt. After getting home and unloading the groceries I went to Daniels parents to drop off their stuff. Max was in the car with me. When I got out I left the keys in the car as always (there is no need to remove the keys down here) and took the stuff inside. Iwas so ready to just get home and sit down because I HATE wearing heels and I had them on alllll day. Little did I know, Mr. Max had locked the doors...AHHHH!! I couldn't decide whether to cry or laugh at the situation. Thanks to my trusty husband and his skills, we jarred the door and unlocked it. Max was rescued! I tell you what, it has definatley been a long day. The highlight though was that I got to talk to/catch up with one of my best friends Caroline who now lives in Nashville. Ok so I am now about to put my feet up in the recliner...over and out

1 comment:

  1. 2 posts in one day ... who are you???
    Love that little Max ... he is just too smart!

    ReplyDelete